Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
|Title:||Assessment of the physical health of students of middle and upper grades|
|Bibliographic description (Ukraine):||Ihor Bakiko, Sergey Savchuk, Vitali Dmitruk, Оleksandr Radchenko, Sergey Nikolaev. Assessment of the physical health of students of middle and upper grades. Journal of Physical Education and Sport ® (JPES), Vol 20 (Supplement issue 1), Art 39 pp 286 – 290, 2020 . DOI: https://doi.org/10.7752/jpes.2020.s1039|
|Journal/Collection:||Journal of Physical Education and Sport|
|Date of entry:||14-Sep-2022|
|Publisher:||Journal of Physical Education and Sport|
|Place of the edition/event:||Journal of Physical Education and Sport (Online)|
|Abstract:||Formulation of the problem.The problem of deterioration of the physical health of the population of Ukraine, and especially of the younger generation, remains urgent. In recent years, the health of children and adolescents is considered critical by professionals. According to them, one of the main reasons for this situation is the decrease in motor activity of students, which is progressing every year. At the same Krutsevich T. Yu. N. V. Moskalenko and others point out that the current system of physical education in secondary schools does not reach its goal - to strengthen the health of students, as there is an increase in children with chronic diseases. Therefore, the urgent issue of the theory and practice of physical education is the search for innovative technologies for the organization of physical education in general educational institutions, which will help preserve and enhance the physical health of students. Approach. Analysis of scientific and methodological literature, express assessment of the level of physical health, methods of mathematical statistics. Purpose. The work was to determine the level of physical health of pupils of the 5th - 11th grades. Result: The research conducted gave grounds to establish that the level of physical health of schoolchildren by all features is low or lower than the average and during the studies in secondary school is deteriorating. The forecasted index of physical condition declined Conclusions: therefore, in the course of the study, the level of physical health of boys and girls of the 5th - 11th grades was determined. It was found that 44.8% of boys have a low level of physical health, 27.0% are below the average and 28.2% have an average. Among the surveyed girls, 29.8% have a low level of physical health, 37.2% are below the average, 33.0% of girls who participated in the study, the level of physical health is average.|
|URL for reference material:||https://efsupit.ro/images/stories/februarie2020/Art%2039.pdf|
|References (Ukraine):||1. Apanasenko, H.L., 1992. The evolution of bioenergy and human health. - St. Petersburg : MPP Petropolis, - 120 p.|
2. Apanasenko, H.L., 1985. About the possibility of quantitative assessment of human health.Hygiene and Sanitation.- № 6. - pp. 55 – 58.
3. Fundamentals of Mathematical Statistics / ed. V.S. Ivanova. - Moscow: Physical Culture and Sport, 1990. - 176 p.
4. Izaak, S.I., Panasyukand T.V., Tambovtseva, R.V., 2005. Physical development and bioenergetics of schoolchildren's muscular activity. - Moscow-Orel: Publishing house ORAGS. - 224 p.
5. Krutsevich, T.Yu., Vorobyov, M.I. and Bezverhnia, H.V., 2011. The control of the phyticvihovannі children, pidlіtkіv and young.Kiev, Olympic literature. - 224 p.
6. Nechitaylo, Yu.M., 2002. Methods for the assessment of physical development in children.Clinical anatomy and operative surgery. - pp. 75 - 77.
7. Palchuk, M.B., 2014. Control of Physical Development of Students in the transition from secondary to high school in the conditions of the educational process of physical education. Kiev. - 20 p.
8. Romanyuk, V.P. and Derkach, Y., 2008. Complex assessment of the functional capabilities of the volleyball breathing system.Physical education, sport and health culture in modern society. - pp. 321 - 325.
9. Sergienko, V.M., 2009. Health and physical development of student youth. Physical education, sports and health culture in modern society: collection of sciences. works - Lutsk: VNU them. LesiaUkrainka, - pp. 79 - 82.
|Appears in Collections:||Наукові роботи (FFKiZ)|
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.